This group still exists.
George's group (not a TeaM group) is bigger and better than ever, cranking out quality transcripts on a daily basis. UB based. No nonsense.
Deborah is alive and well, working with TMN, as you suggested.
- 4. Bangor, Maine, with Willie Verhoff
Willie moved from Main years ago, went to NM, then to Ohio, then to the South somewhere, where he is now learning to be a Methodist preacher.
Colorado: Loveland, Co, with Daniel Raphael
- 7. Colorado: Southern Colorado TeaM (Pueblo), Teacher: Gerahdt, TR Daniel Raphael [started Nov. 2003],
I have not closely tracked Daniel Raphael's activities since 2003, soon after he connected with Monjoronson
- 8. Columbus: have no details
Steffani: Suzi's in Mason, Cincinnati, not Columbus
The priest (Fr. Bob who introduced the Vatican to the UB) died; Jim moved away. Suzi R is still there but she serves through the aegis of her career.
- 9. Corvallis OR, 2 groups with Thea and friends, and also with Marlene Olsen, family, and friends.
Thea died. The other group is rarely heard from.
David and Susan are in virtual retirement but we are fortunate to have Oliver alive and well in our midst.
- 11. Hamilton, Ontario: Judy Nyland and Tara Logan
Tara Logan died. Judy is on TML, has a great liking for George and his progress group.
- 12. Idaho: Coeur D'Alene, with the Giles and Rogers
Rick Giles died and his wife Barbara has not been heard from. The Coeur d'Alene group has morphed into a cyber-group which meets telephonically with members from Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Canada, and Virginia.
- 13. Idaho: Osburn, Sandy Montee
Sandy divorced George Barnard years ago and dropped out of our midst.
Pastor Daniel serves through the Church Within.
- 15. Idaho: South East, Pocatello, R/T Nancy Kelly Pickard, Virginia Kelly, Schreibers, Andersons, Bob Devine...
Isaac died. Nancy Kelly is no longer Pickard. Virginia Kelly recently relocated to a townhouse. The Andersons moved away. Bob Devine dropped out. And I don't know what the Bob Schreibers are doing. Something good, no doubt. All these are great people.
- 17. Laguna Hills, California Duane and Lucile Faw, Barbara Bolling T/R
Duane translated. Don't know much about the rest of this group.
- 18. Lake St. Louis, MO (formerly Chicago area) John and Jane Roper
They live in Texas these days.
Dunno what Allene does on her own, but she meets with the Coeur d'Alene TeaM on Sundays.
Leoma and Randy are involved with the Lutheran Church and the Center for Christ Consciousness
- 22. Mississippi: Jim Cleveland
Alive and well, in Mississippi and Florida.
- 23. Nashville: no new info
Still no new info.
- 24. New Jersey: Rob Davis
Rob is not in New Jersey any more. He and Toto are working for the TeaM in Daynal-ville, doing a good job. He does T/R periodically.
- 25. New Zealand: Barry Bartlett <email@example.com>
Barry speaks for himself.
The Rio Rancho group meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
Last I heard, Sonny was in Washington and Peri was in Arizona. No group.
- 28. Rockford Bay, Illinois: T/R: Mark Roger, Kenneth Anderson
I don't think so.
- 29. Salt Lake/Woodscross with Calvin, Nina, Faye
Yes, but I hear via the grapevine that it is over, kaput, done.
- 30. Salt Lake with Marshall Warren Smith and son
Not TeaM. Steffani: inherited and moved to a house in mid-FL somewhere
San Francisco Area:
- 32. Larkspur, CA, with Donna D'Ingillo.
Donna D'Ingillo has been based in Florida since soon after IC-2011. (see Center for Christ Consciousness)
- 33. Mid peninsula (formerly: Susan Kimsey's Half Moon Bay Group) Al Theiss and Russ Gustafson (record transmissions only and keep files)
They meets as a UB study group.
- 34. Sebastopol, Ca, with Bob Slagle and Lily Fraser
They are a pair, not a group. Beloved, nonetheless.
great folks, still around, still rubbing shoulders. they seem to have long ago transcended transcripts, but maybe they still do. Steffani: Tallahassee isn't meeting as a TeaM group anymore...individuals are doing their own kinds of ministry.
- Daniel Raphael is sprouting wings to fly with his ministry, the Co-Creative Working Team;
- Donna D'Ingillo has developed a ministry, the Center for Christ Consciousness;
- Daniel Megow has created a ministry, the Church Within;
- Bobby Devine has organized a ministry, Common Ground;
Haven't heard from Common Ground since the ALL Newsletter bit the dust.
Higher priority these days is www.teachingmissionnetwork.com
- Mer and Cathy brought the Sewing Machine Project into being for the Abossi women in Africa;
- Deborah Goaldman has a prison ministry;
- Marty has a ministry, the Harp of God
His ministry is really networking the Bulletins and maintaining the egroup.
Among other things. A sequel, for example, is on the drawing board.
They are personal ministries of people who have been inspired by their relationship with celestials.--rdavis 23:02, 21 March 2014 (UTC)