2006-01-15-I Shall Be Ready to Guide You
Topic: I Shall Be Ready to Guide You
Group: 11:11 Progress Group
Teacher: The Scribe (Sananda)
TR: George Barnard
The Scribe: “My terrestrial experiences here were at times when a written message could only be shown to one person at a time, or perhaps to one or two more. Look at the wonderful advantage you have today! You ‘scribe’ your messages and send them out to so very many all at once! Such progress is made on your planet! Such technical progress—a precursor to the spiritual progress that is to come as more and more in this near-free (almost costless) communication system can grasp another person’s ideas, ideals, and spiritual wonderment.
“We, my dear human friend, are colleagues, nevertheless. I know you as the wandering scribe (see note 1). You know me as the Damascus Scribe. We are colleagues! And so many times in the past without you knowing, our thoughts were One.
- “I have visited you through your times of great success.
- I have visited you through your times of great distress.
- I have visited you on many a day.
- I have visited you in both the home and away.
- I have been with you when you were a part of the tribe,
- And I nursed you when you were just the lonely scribe (see note 2 and 3).
“My dear friend in everything you do, keep in mind that one day, yes, one day in your long career, you and your Thought Adjuster will be one. We shall meet. We shall recognize and greet each other like old friends, and we will be together, exchanging great amounts of our carefully accumulated wisdom, our great experiences, and thoughts of our oneness with all we have come in contact with.
“Do on each day, I plead with you, allow the life-giving peace of your Master, your Father/Brother the Creator Son Michael to rain down on you aplenty. Do allow for Him to hold you close. Do allow Him the knowledge that you feel how much you are cherished. Do continue to be assured by Me and by all your Teachers that, that which you are doing is essential, is important, and as dear Machiventa once explained, once commented, perhaps even critical.
“This is your doting friend, The Scribe. Always, whenever the thought occurs to you, call on Me, for I shall be ready to guide you. I shall be ready to hold your hand. I shall be ready to inspire you and always, without a moment’s let up, I shall love you. Do remember to dutifully ‘scribe’ my message, and share it with all.
“I AM The Damascus Scribe.”
George: “Thank you my dear Friend. Thank you kindly.”
(1) The Scribe is referring to “astral travels” and trips abroad. (2) The poem, coming really fast, assured me I was receiving, and did not need to doubt the clarity of the Scribe’s input. (3) The “lonely scribe” comment relates to my documentation of experiences—endless hours without people contact.
The Damascus Scribe (Sananda) is a personalized Thought Adjuster who served on this earth with both, Machiventa Melchizedek, and Jesus the Christ.